Automated Coatings new Order Requirements Guidelines (seen below) are designed to help our business partners know
what information we need in order to complete their jobs correctly and in a timely manner. Please use these guidelines when
requesting a quote and/or sending a job to us for processing. If you have any questions about any of the guidelines, please
contact one of our Customer Service representatives.
We hope that by educating our business partners on the need for this specific information, our business partnership can
continue to grow and flourish.
1. Title, Number, and Revision of Specification requested
2. Type, Class and Grade as required per Specification requested
3. Type and applicable hardness of base material
4. Detailed part drawing, if available
5. Permissible pretreatments, if other than specified
6. Thickness of plating, if other than specified
7. Significant surfaces, if required
8. Points of measurement, if required
9. Special packaging requirements
10. Lot acceptance testing, other than specified.
AUTOMATED COATINGS, INC.
Home | About ACI | Certifications | Services | Photo Gallery | Quote | Contact Us
Copyright 2010 Automated Coatings Inc Website design by: Graphical Media Services
Industrial, Commercial & Aerospace
Applications, Mil-Spec Finishing,
Conversion Coating, Anodizing, and